- Product name: New Energy Vehicle Battery Control Box Prototype
- Where used: used on vehicle for function test
- Client Industry: Automotive
- Quantity: 100
- Technical process: CNC Aluminum Machining
- Accuracy: +/-0.1
- Lead time: 10 Calendar days
- Price: $500-$2000 per piece
The New Energy Vehicle (NEV) battery control box, or the Battery Management System (BMS) control box, is a critical component in electric and hybrid vehicles. It is responsible for monitoring and managing the performance and safety of the vehicle’s battery pack.
Testing prototypes for the New Energy Vehicle (NEV) battery control box is essential to ensure its performance, safety, and functionality before mass production and deployment in electric vehicles. To pass the Waterproof grade requirement: IP67. Welding skills is crucial for the prototypes.
|Battery Control Box||Aluminum Alloy||100||CNC Aluminum machining||Polishing Adonizing|