Automotive Industry Service
Rapid prototypes and low-volume production of automotive products Parts in excellent dimensional accuracy, quality, and on-time delivery One stop solution with various machining capabilities
Automotive prototyping always runs through the entire stage of the automotive design and development cycle, including the proof of concept, the visualizations of CAD digital model, the structure and performance verification, function and engineering test.
Automotive Parts Manufacturing
We specialize in the manufacturing of high quality Auto components that achieve our customers’ expectations. kusla deliver custom precision components with tolerances as tight as +/- 0.05mm in short-run production and low-volume production.
Why KUSLA for Automotive Development?
- ISO 9001:2015 certified manufacturer
- Advanced machining equipment
- quality assurance and control
- experienced experts
- Fast delivery time
COMMON AUTOMOTIVE APPLICATIONS
Our digital manufacturing capabilities accelerate the development of a range of metal and plastic automotive components. A few common automotive applications include:
- Brake System Components: Titanium valve keepers
- Small Auto Parts: Dowel pins, spline shafts, bushings
- Prototype Auto Parts: Auto lighting, Timing covers, valve retainers
- Vibration Control Series: Powertrain mounting, rubber-metal parts, torsional vibrational damper parts, etc.
- Power Chassis System: Steering knuckle, control arm, bearing sleeve, car support, etc.
- Light Alloy Structural Parts: Chassis bracket, shock tower, longitudinal beam, B-pillar
- Other Parts: Non-standard wheel hub, car model prototype such as bumper, dashboard