Sheet Metal Fabrication Service
Sheet metal prototypes and low-volume production components in as fast as 1 day.
Sheet Metal Fabrication Capabilities
Sheet metal cutting
Our laser cutting service offers a variety of metal materials to choose. and precisely sheet metal cutting capability could achieve your high accuracy requirement.
Sheet metal bending and forming
With our different types of sheet metal bending techniques, you can achieve various shapes and geometries for your desired products quickly.
Sheet metal welding
We use different welding techniques including MIG, TIG, and spot welding, to join sheet metal components nicely and keep a high strength of your products.
KUSLA offer sheet metal cutting, bending, punching, shearing and welding services. We can work with different sheet metal materials such as aluminum, steel, copper and brass.
We also provide different surface finishes to get a good appearance and functionality of your sheet metal parts. Whether you need sheet metal prototypes or production parts, we can make it.
Sheet Metal Prototyping
KUSLA’s sheet metal prototyping service provide a fast and cost effective solution for your projects.You can order one prototype without minimum order quantity requirement.
Sheet metal Low Volume manufacturing
We are able to produce low volume sheet metal parts from 1 to 1000 Pieces. Our Sheet metal fabrication service can make durable sheet metal parts with a wide selection of materials and surface finishes.
What is Sheet metal fabrication?
Sheet metal fabrication is a process that making sheet metal products by cutting , bending, welding techniques and so on. its can be used for rapid prototyping and large volume production. Different sheet metals such as brass, steel, copper and aluminum can be formed to any shape through sheet metal fabrication process.
Sheet metal Fabrication Specification
|10’ x 20’ (3.05 m x 6.10 m)
|Standard Lead Time
|3 business days
|Tolerance: ±.0078″(0.2mm), thickness: 0.5-20mm
|Angle tolerance: ±1.0°, thickness: 0.5-10mm
|2″ diameter hole capacity, or larger upon request
|Welded edges and seams, weldments, and assemblies
Benefits Of Sheet Metal Fabricated parts
- High Strength: Sheet metal is much stronger than plastic with same thickness of part.
- Durability: Sheet metal is corrosion resistant and can be formed in to metal parts with a very durable surface.
- Lightweight: Due to its thin thickess, Sheet metal parts are lightweight compared to solid metal parts.
- Design Flexibility: Sheet metal can be formed into different shapes which can not be done by other metal machining methods.
- High Accuracy: Sheet metal parts are made with numerical control (CNC) machines.
- Cost efficiency: Sheet metal materials like steel and aluminum are usually more cheap than metal solid blocks.
Materials for Sheet metal Fabrication
|Aluminum 6061, Aluminum 5052-H32, Aluminum 1100-H14
|Steel, Low Carbon
|Stainless Steel 301, Stainless Steel 304, Stainless Steel 316/316L
|Brass C27400, Brass C28000
|Copper C110, Copper 101